wxRadioButtons logic (2 Qs)

Chris h_j_fong at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 22:10:33 EDT 2002

Found my answer to Q1:

" wxRB_GROUP  Marks the beginning of a new group of radio buttons. "

Still searching for Q2 on dynamically changing window as user inputs
radiobuttons.  You can imagine a silly game where the top radio button
says "Choose me" and when you choose it, its text disappears and the
bottom botton says "No, silly, I said choose ME."  This would only
work in a world of talking buttons of course, but you get the idea.
I'm looking into the wxRadioButton.create() maybe, to overwrite.  If
only there were a wxRadioButton.SetText() similar to the SetValue()
member.

Chris