Book: "Learning Python" Is it still a good reference for a Python Beginner?

Bjorn Pettersen BPettersen at NAREX.com
Sun Jul 21 17:03:14 EDT 2002

> From: Fredrik Lundh [mailto:fredrik at pythonware.com]
>
> Alex wrote:
>
> > I do hope Ascher and Lundh find the time to update "Learning" to 2.2

> > very soon, of course.'
>
> Ascher and Lutz.
>
> Lundh is busy updating and expanding "Library" for 2.2/2.3.

Argh, and here I just bought the current version last week for our CTO
-- he wanted a book to teach him how to _use_ Python, I figured this one
was the best I've read so far (I still have the print-out of my old
e-book copy :-)

Any idea what timeframe we can look for the next edition?

-- bjorn