Using Python for processing of large datasets (convincing managment)

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Sun Jul 7 10:10:05 EDT 2002

Thomas Jensen wrote:
> I didn't known there was a Zope Corporation :-)

They used to have a different name ("Digital Creations", I believe), but
www.zope.com now gives their name as "Zope Corporation".

> I guess it is, and we do have redundancy on most of our systems. (We are
> currently looking into total redundancy, but it quickly adds up).

Very.  For 99.99% uptime, you may be better off accepting or ot two
highly reliable single-point-of-failure subsystems, rather than trying
to add redundancy *every*where (as higher levels might require).

Alex