XSLT processor

thehaas at binary.net thehaas at binary.net
Sat Jul 20 16:49:02 EDT 2002

Stefan Heimann <stefan.heimann at web.de> wrote:
> Saxon - a XSLT processor written in Java - provides such an internal
> API. Does anyone know if there is something similar for python?

I have no idea if the "pure-Python" XSLT processors (4xslt, etc.) have
that, but you want Python and functionality in Saxon, than use Jython.
It works great with external Java objects (I use it for that myself), and
I have never had any Python/Jython compatibility problems.  Note,
however, that Jython is currently at 2.1, so no generators, or
iternators.

-- mikeh

--
Mike Hostetler