Anybody using 4suite for xslt processing?

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Mon Jul 22 15:11:28 EDT 2002

> My installation of 4suite dropped the respective directories to
>
> Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft
>
> so I have to use Ft.Xml.Xslt - without Ft 4suites classes can't be found.
>
> In Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft\Xml\Xslt there is a file called
> Processor.py which contains class Processor. Indeed, inside this class I
> can't find appendStylesheetUri.

appendStylesheetUri in Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft\Server\Server\http\

My 4suite version is 12.0.a2

> Then I searched for string  "appendStylesheetUri" in the whole tree
> \Python22 and found nothing that implements this.
>
> Is the installation gone wrong?

<snip>

Also found it in:
	python22\lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\xslt\processor.py
	python22\lib\site-packages\_xmlplus\xslt\_4xslt.py

These last 2 are from PyXML 0.7.1, which is probably what you want. N.B.
pyxml should be installed before 4suite.

Dave LeBlanc