Anybody using 4suite for xslt processing?

Marko Faldix mf at mrinfo.de
Mon Jul 22 10:31:34 EDT 2002

Hi,

[snip]

> from xml.xslt.Processor import Processor
> p = Processor()
> p.appendStylesheetUri('tmp/temp.xsl')
>

> I use a different import statement than you did; if you use the import
> above, do you still get the exception?

My installation of 4suite dropped the respective directories to

Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft

so I have to use Ft.Xml.Xslt - without Ft 4suites classes can't be found.

In Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft\Xml\Xslt there is a file called
Processor.py which contains class Processor. Indeed, inside this class I
can't find appendStylesheetUri.

Then I searched for string  "appendStylesheetUri" in the whole tree
\Python22 and found nothing that implements this.

Is the installation gone wrong?

> What happens when you do dir(Processor)?  Does appendStylesheetUri
> show up in the listing?  What version of 4suite are you using?

In directory Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft there is a file  __init__.py that
says:
__revision__ = "$Id: __init__.py,v 1.9 2002/03/22 12:26:51 jkloth Exp $"

In diretory Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft\Lib there is a file
__packageInfo__.py that says:
version = "0.12.0a2"

I rather believe it was 0.12.0a2.

What do you have in your directories, which path contains a class with
appendstylesheeturi?