Python language dedicated Wiki

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Mon Jul 1 16:04:41 EDT 2002

I've always thought it would be a nice idea to put PythonDoc into a wiki,
not only on a website, but also as part of the distribution.

A website pythondoc wiki could be a common place to annotate/enhance the
community brain, and, as part of the distribution, creates a central place
to also annotate and save snippets for oneself.

I personally favor TWiki and wish it was written in Python...

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA