Python language dedicated Wiki

Daniel Dittmar daniel.dittmar at sap.com
Mon Jul 1 12:37:51 EDT 2002

>>   It seems to me that C.l.py is too overloaded today.
>>   Wouldn't it be nice if someone(not me - I think I don't have
>>   resources for it) bothered to setup a wiki for discussion about
>> python language?

Two topics which would benefit from having a Wiki (because the information
is constantly changing):

- GUI programming and toolkits
- Web programming

I'm thinking along the lines of
- comparisons
- cookbook/snippets
- initial meeting ground for new projects

There are some brave souls trying to summarize this on web pages, but a Wiki
makes it possible to distribute the work.

I don't know whether it would be better to have one large Python Wiki or to
have topics such as these split into seperate Wikis.

I'm sure there are other topics as well
- how can I implement this PEP in current Python
- functional/logical/whatever programming in Python
- autocoding (just joking - too late, I made the kill file)

Daniel