I'd give up Perl tomorrow if only...

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin at ute.mems-exchange.org
Mon Jul 1 07:44:52 EDT 2002

In article <mailman.1025486042.8270.python-list at python.org>,
	Richard Jones wrote:
> I recently stepped up to the plate, but got zero response from catalog-sig.
> I'll be contacting authors of the various half-finished systems directly if I
> get no response soon.

Don't expect a response from the SIG readership.  Jason Petrone posted
a BSD ports-like system: no comments.  Ciphon was announced: no
reaction.  Just go ahead and implement something, and tell people to
live with it; that seems the only way anything will ever get done.

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
Small though it is, the human brain can be quite effective when used properly.
    -- The Doctor, in "The Two Doctors"