Anybody using 4suite for xslt processing?

Jonathan Hogg jonathan at onegoodidea.com
Mon Jul 22 17:49:38 EDT 2002

On 22/7/2002 15:31, in article ahh4su$sl3sj$1 at ID-108329.news.dfncis.de,
"Marko Faldix" <mf at mrinfo.de> wrote:

> My installation of 4suite dropped the respective directories to
>
> Python22\Lib\site-packages\Ft
>
> so I have to use Ft.Xml.Xslt - without Ft 4suites classes can't be found.
[...]
> What do you have in your directories, which path contains a class with
> appendstylesheeturi?

I think the 'xml.xslt' package referred to is from the PyXML tools. I had
thought that the XSLT implementation in PyXML was incomplete and/or broken
but looking at the new O'Reilly "Python & XML" book, it uses PyXML in the
XSLT examples, so I guess it's OK.

    <http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/>

Jonathan