Python, QT, PyQt in Windows

Pablo pablo17 at hispavista.com
Thu Jul 25 17:07:50 EDT 2002

Hi, there.
I am totally new in Python world(I started learning it from last
weekend). I download the evaluation Python2.2 from Python.org. I
download QT and PyQt, too. Now, my question is: how do I do Python
program with QT or PyQt? In Python2.2, I have the IDLE, where I can do
python program. But, in QT, the QT designer is for C++, in PyQt, there
is no working environment at all. What do I need in order to take
advantage of QT or PyQt when using Python?
I saw a on-line book http://www.opendocs.org/pyqt/, but that is for
Linux. I cannot follow the example in that book. Please, somebody who
has the experience with Python, QT, PyQt in windows, tell me what I am
supposed to do so that I can call the QT from Python.
Thanks a lot.
Pablo