j2ee vs. python (and what our evil competitors are saying about python)

Matt Gerrans mgerrans at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 9 02:00:10 EDT 2002

Based on the following circumstantial evidence, I think the troll theory
mentioned earlier may is worth considering:

- The "competitor" was not named.   Why?   Where is their web site with this
propaganda?
- The preamble sounds salesy.
- There is no "free stuff" at the web site listed.
- The rest of the nonsense listed is largely incorrect but invariably
inflamatory -- trying to generate a large thread so that lots of people will
go to the web site (or at least see the url).