Python in the enterprise: Pros and cons

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Thu Jul 11 05:30:23 EDT 2002

On Thursday 11 July 2002 11:03, Armin Steinhoff wrote:
> These applications are system independent and are working under
> QNX6.2, Linux and Windows.

BTW, can You explain how to use QT/Python under Windows for non-commertial
soft? I've tried and I've fault... What I should download from TrollTech to
make my hello_world.py run QT widgets on Bill's platform? :/

Note, that I have only Windows OS (no VisualBasic, no VC++, no Borland stuff
etc). Only notepad.exe :) In other hand, I successfully use wxWindows on M$
Windows and Linux OS. And no problem tu run Python / QT 3.0 on Linux box. So
seems that QT is quite hard to install on Windows. :|

--
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"World domination.  Fast"
(By Linus Torvalds)