embedding an extension

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Jan 17 05:25:45 EST 2002

Dave Kuhlman <dkuhlman at rexx.com> writes:

> SWIG does do something in this direction.  I don't understand it
> well enough to explain or recommend it.

I have this problem with SWIG; whenever I wrap C I think "Hmm, this
time I could learn how SWIG works, which I don't really know how to
do, but if I learnt would probably save me time in the future -- or I
could just mindlessly bash out the C".  And so far, have always
plumped for the latter.

The Not-Invented-Here effect in miniature.

Cheers,
M.

--
  ... when all the programmes on all the channels actually were made
  by actors with cleft pallettes speaking lines by dyslexic writers