Any reason not to use client-side XSL?? (was: Preferred tool for folding XML into HTML)

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Tue Jan 8 17:49:02 EST 2002

"Paul Prescod" <paul at prescod.net> wrote in message

> I would be surprised if hand-held computer browsers supported XSLT.

Right, my iPaq does not display the one-page web application that uses XSLT.
OTH, the specification for the one-page app was IE 5.5 or greater only.

I wouldn't use this technique for general browsing.. Your original post
didn't clarify what you were trying to do, if its general web pages for
"anyone", then you really must use server-side XSLT.