What does Python fix?

John Marttila john.marttila at nashville.com
Fri Jan 18 15:03:50 EST 2002

Good points. This may be my last top post. I just have as much of an
annoyance with large chunks of quoted text as most probably have with top
posting. So I get annoyed with TOP POST! screamings. Since most of my
newsgroup reading lately has been from Google there is a reason the standard
style is irritating at times. My post was more tongue in cheeck about
wasting time with ettiquette screamings as it was expecting anyone to like
the style  prefer. I will make a real attempt to quote selectively and
inline from now on. Here I'm on Outlook Express, not sure how it will
format, so I'm still going to leave my text at the default top. It's not
important enough to care if anyone pays attention to me or not. (personal
emails are now up to 4-2 against my opinion. And one said they were
"INCREDIBLY offended!" Wow! I thought world peace was more important, I was
wrong.)

news:a29lno$428$1 at panix3.panix.com...

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/