* separated values

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Tue Jan 15 17:24:44 EST 2002

In article <...>, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
>On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 03:44:28PM -0500, unknown wrote:
>> I think I've seen questions about CSV often enough to be sick of them,
>> so it seems likely that CSV is worth adding.
>
>   Are you saying that the library is growing not becasue our developers
>are smart, but because our users are stupid?

Sorry for kicking the troll, but what do you mean by this? The fact
that many people need CSV is a valid reason for standard lib
inclusion. What does that have to do with either developers being
smart or users being stupid?

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org