A new message board is up

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Sun Jan 6 21:01:46 EST 2002

> From: pythonnet at hotmail.com [mailto:pythonnet at hotmail.com]
>
> Oh my, I geuss I have to explain to you this:
>
> I CAN PUT IT ON SO THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO REGISTER
>
> THE MODS ARE ME AND I PROMISE I WILL ONLY DELETE WHEN
> NESCASARY(SP?) OK

How do I put this ...?

BWAHAHAHAHA!

For some reason, I highly doubt that someone who has not participated in the
current forum (c.l.py), cannot spell and types in ALL CAPS would be
qualified to moderate such a forum.

Someone who appears to think that all (or at least a large number of) the
current participants in c.l.py are morons who do not understand the issues
of internet forums (of many kinds) would probably also not be qualified to
moderate the group, no matter how long they themselves have participated in
the group.

And finally, I highly doubt that anyone who thinks that there is a *need* to
moderate c.l.py would be qualified to do so.

I feel the need to laugh again.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Oh look - c.l.py is light-hearted after all ...

Tim Delaney