Where is PyObject_DelItemString?

Ixokai stephen at myNOSPAM.org
Tue Jan 8 05:18:36 EST 2002

Hello all,
    The macro, PyMapping_DelItemString is directed into
PyObject_DelItemString in abstract.h, but neither I nor Visual C++ can find
where the heck PyObject_DelItemString is defined on my system. Anyone have
any pointers? I've even done a full-text-search to try to find any reference
to it -- and can only find the abovementioned macro definition. That's it.
    You see, i'm trying to compile SCXX and its having a minor fit because
of a linking error as a result.

    All help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

--Stephen
(replace 'NOSPAM' with 'seraph' to respond via email)