Autocoding project proposal.

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Jan 25 13:42:54 EST 2002

"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote ...
[ ... ]

> yes. see other message for IQ in python link. As well as the links to
> specific command specifications

OK, just so's nobody can say I'm a skeptic I downloaded IQ351 and ran it.
The first time, my Win98 system just hung. Too weird, but I won't blame
Timothy for that. Reboot, and then:

python iq351.py

VIC IQ v0.351 - search engine with keyed word, sub-words and multi-file
depth.
Copyright 1998, 2001 by Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>
GNU General Public License version 2 - http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html

To turn on filename at line#'s rename file 'lnswitch.off' to 'lnswitch.on'

Help legend:  (pattern = regular expression)
optional=< >, one arguement=[ ], any number of arguements={ }

FOR HELP:
python IQ.py -OR- python IQ.py [ ? | -? | -h | help ]

COMMAND LINE:
python IQ.py <from_iq_file> [word|pattern] {sub|pattern}

TO SILENCE WARNINGS: (use -s before -k)
python IQ.py < -s | -S > <from_iq_file> [word|pattern] {sub|pattern}

FOR UNIQUE KEYS LIST (filekeys and w/word and sub pattern matching):
python IQ.py < -k | -K | -Keys | -KEYS > <from_iq_file> [word|pattern]
{sub|pattern}
---

Wow, I'm SO glad I ran that program. My life is transformed. It's obvious
now, can't you guys all see it? All we have to do is put Timothy Rue in our
killfiles and our problems will be over.

Sorry Timmy, this is goodbye.

regards
 Steve
--