Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 12:09:56 EST 2002

On 25-Jan-02 08:01:39 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:30:22 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net>
>wrote:

[snip]

>>I'm asking for help in creating this tool.

>Create something that works -- it doesn't have to work very well, but
>it must have some small functionality. Then you will likely get some help,
>if others find the project interesting too. At least, that is what I have
>found.

That's been done..

how would you suggest breaking the project into parts so as to be able to
create a list of parts to do, that I might get help with?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<