calldll for python 2.2 available?

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Wed Jan 9 05:17:33 EST 2002

"Martin Bless" <m.bless at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:3c3c1103.8801648 at news.muenster.de...
> I'm a user of Sam Rushing's "calldll" module (see
> http://nightmare.com/software.html).
>
> Is a version for python 2.2 available?

I'm not aware of any, so, for your convenience, I've
built one and it's now available for download from
http://www.aleax.it/Python/calldll_22.zip .

Unpack the zipfile into its own directory and run
python setup.py install (or manually copy the PYD
calldll/build/lib.win32-2.2/calldll.pyd to wherever
you like best).  Note that Sam's original Zipfile
is still needed (for docs etc) -- I've enclosed
only the bare minimum needed (one C source, the
distutils setup.py script, and the PYD built for
Python 2.2 with Microsoft VC++6).

Alex