Help needed: SOAP torture

Whitney Williams whitney at telusmail.net
Tue Jan 8 13:28:57 EST 2002

It's been a long week...

Can anyone point me to a working example of a Python-based SOAP server (or
an API from which one can be built) that can interoperate with M$ Soap
clients? The various libraries I have tried are either incomplete or don't
seem to work with the SOAP 2.0 SDK clients (soap.py came closest, but it
refuses to honor client requests).

I had assumed I could at least get a Windows <=> UNIX prototype working
without reading 30000 pages of docs and writing my own xml parser -- was
this foolish?

PS: Has anyone successfully built m2crypto-0.07-snap1 with swig-1.3.10?
SWIG's complaining all over the place.

--
Whitney Williams  <whitney at telusmail.net>

---