Autocoding evolves from........

Peter Seebach seebs at plethora.net
Tue Jan 29 19:50:07 EST 2002

In article <3533.793T123T13503533threeseas at earthlink.net>,
Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:
>There are plenty of people who understand me,

I'm not sure of this.  I certainly don't, and I haven't seen anything that
makes me think that other people here do.

>Peoples minds work differently.

Yes, but if your idea won't work for people like me, it isn't really
solving the general problem.

>Well there are some things we are equal about. For starters, we all use
>the nine actions identified as the commands of the VIC.

I still don't have the vaguest idea what these nine actions are; I can't
understand the words you use to describe them.

>In other words, it's not an exclusive action set that only a certain
>mindset class of people can understand and use. Virtual Interaction
>Configuration means to enable interaction with virtually everyone and
>their way of thinking. We can just get alot further that way.

Except that you just said above that the guy you were responding to *can't*
understand this, so obviously, it's "everyone but him".  And everyone but
me, and pretty soon, it's down to just you.

-s
   Copyright 2001, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / seebs at plethora.net
   $ chmod a+x /bin/laden      Please do not feed or harbor the terrorists.
     C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Consulting, computers, web hosting, and shell access: http://www.plethora.net/