Autocoding project proposal.

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 30 23:48:56 EST 2002

>>You might consider something else, too: if someone came along
>>and liked your stuff very much, why wouldn't they just take it,
>>make it _their_ stuff, and shine you on?

>What sort of person, steals and shine on the victim?

You're contributing this to the public domain. How could it
be stealing? You're missing the point: why would someone want
to help _you_ when they could help themselves without troubling
themselves with you?

>Thanks to recent work by Google, you can now see the history of Linux,
>from the first Usenet Post by Linus about it, onward.

Linus' first message included a _working kernel_. Until you have
similar accomplishments under your belt, knock off the narcissism.

>So while some complain by saying that I'm out to take advantage of
>programmers in trying to...

You're still missing it. "Taking advantage" is just a pejorative.
What is it about you and your ideas that would make a person or
persons want to work with _you_ when they could just go it alone
or work with those who can more clearly express their ideas and
more productively reach their collective ends?

Look inward. The answers won't be found here, and they won't be
found sparring with me or anyone else.

Look inward.

Look inside.

Reflect.