tk for python using linux(NEWBIE)

Richard Gelling tombraider500 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 08:14:38 EST 2002

Hi ,

Could someone please tell me,in as easiest language possible, how to load
tcl/tk for python under Linux as i have tried various things suggested in
books and don't seem to be getting anywhere. I use SUSE 7.3 and Python 2.2
Or even if there is a script I could type in to load it automatically like
the one in O'reilly's Learning python( i have tried that one and fiddled
with different paths and although I can see TCL and TK directories adding
what i think is the right path to this script it dosen't seem to help)If
anybody can help I would be most grateful.

Thanks a lot

R.Gelling