Autocoding project proposal.

Peter Seebach seebs at plethora.net
Wed Jan 30 23:49:41 EST 2002

In article <2810.795T2138T13535728threeseas at earthlink.net>,
Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:
>This project is an open project, it's being done in pythn and under the
>GPL. The reason for it being done on in python is because python ia GPL
>compatable and is available on many platforms.

I think you're really making a mistake here.  C# would be a much better
choice for your language, for a number of reasons.  I think the developer
community is a lot better suited to this; you're already where they're
going.  The Python community is full of people who are going to be stuck
in traditional models of software engineering, with traditional ideas
about software quality; I just don't think they're the right people to go
to with a new and yet untested idea.

-s
   Copyright 2001, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / seebs at plethora.net
   $ chmod a+x /bin/laden      Please do not feed or harbor the terrorists.
     C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Consulting, computers, web hosting, and shell access: http://www.plethora.net/