PyAppBar -- bug fix, nifty widget

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 18:06:57 EST 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:58:57 GMT
Keith Farmer wrote:

> That is your opinion.  Frankly, I have zero problems with IE, whereas I
was
> always crashing with NS -- a browser which doesn't bother to support CSS
the
> way it ought.  Perhaps you should take time to reevaluate your ideas of
> sensibility, and what my website is compliant with.

IE is definitely one of the better browsers.  I'll give it a try as soon as
it runs on one of the better OS's ;)

--
Cliff Wells
Software Engineer

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan