Numeric - writing extentions

Jesper Olsen jolsen at mailme.dk
Thu Jan 17 02:41:47 EST 2002

My extention module is a speech recogniser - so I think
it would be a bit ritch to inline it all :-)

But the weave exampel looks interesting - I might want to use it
if it is stabel.

BTW - as was suggested in other replies to my posting,
the Numeric extention example I posted needs an "import_array()" statement
in the init function. Then it works.

Cheers
Jesper