Autocoding project proposal.

David Masterson dmaster at synopsys.com
Wed Jan 23 17:15:08 EST 2002

>> On 21-Jan-02 07:59:29 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>>> When you say autocoding, what do you mean?

>> Programming is the act of automating the use of complexity that is
>> made up of simpler things.  Done so that such complexity is easier to
>> use.  As such the complexity of programming itself can be automated.

> Can you put that in English?  I mean you're obviously trying to put
> forth an idea for a program, but the complexity of your thought
> process is making it difficult to understand.

My mistake -- I see that your original post is more extensive than I
thought and I should've read it before posting.  It does look complex,
though, so its going to take awhile to understand.  Can you simplify?

--
David Masterson                dmaster AT synopsys DOT com
Sr. R&D Engineer               Synopsys, Inc.