OT again... is there an IMAP expert in the house?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Jan 29 00:33:10 EST 2002

"Chris Gonnerman" <chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net> wrote in message

[why the customer, while always right, is nevertheless a pain in the ass]

> I myself would like such a thing, for us in our office.  Presently we have
> separate email address for each person, and outsiders need to know who to
> send mail to in advance.  So far that hasn't been much of a problem, but
it
> would be nice to share...

So why not write a process to collect emails using POP3 (much easier than an
SMTP server) and insert them in a local NNTP server. If you could persuade
staff to reply to the newsgroup as well as the customers it seems that might
give you a lot of what you want, no?

regards
 Steve
--