Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 16:11:55 EST 2002

On 25-Jan-02 15:33:36 Emile van Sebille <emile at fenx.com> wrote:
>"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote in message
>news:631.790T863T9843929threeseas at earthlink.net...

>> I asked for help, not competition.
>>
>> Whatis it that you do not understand about that?

>I thought you asked where Kragen stood on doing?

/me looks at Emile, wondering where they got that thought from.

If I want such a program to be created, that I have done all that I have,
don't you think it's because I want to use it? Even to help where I might
to build it and the files it might make use of in using it?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<