Python on Tandy Model 102?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Mon Jan 14 04:01:16 EST 2002

    Sean> You need the interpreter plus at least 3 modules.  This has always
    Sean> been my biggest complaint about python -- I can not really write
    Sean> code without using a from or import statment.

How would the code size decrease if those modules' contents were
automatically imported and their symbols added to builtins?

If it's that big a bother to import a specific handful of modules, just
write a sitecustomize.py module that achieves the effect you desire.

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)