Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 23:28:50 EST 2002

On 06-Feb-02 01:52:58 Sam Holden <sholden at pgrad.cs.usyd.edu.au> wrote:

[snip - some reference to thinking logically]

>I think I already do - not perfectly of course, I'm a human I have
>emotions and prejudices that get in the way of pure logical thought. I
>don't understand what is illogical about offering advice on something I
>have more experience than you in (in all probability anyway). I know
>understand that trying to communicate with you is illogical, as you seem
>to just want to rant without communicating anything.

I'm one person, dealing with many others. Some who think a three
deminsional data array is the same as 3 deminsional reality.

<shrug>

Perhaps that party was simply weak minded enough to seek a negative within
what I had said in my last group of posts, and found my use of deminsional
things to be reference to the same type of things?

Fact is, I have had more trouble communicating the VIC to programmers than
to non-programmers. In fact non-programmers often pick up quite quickly
when I'm communicating to them in person, where I can more easily show the
action set in motion, then in describing the action set in text (as here).

There continues to be this persistance to preceive the VIC as some sort of
"language" no matter how many times I say it's not. And this follows wit
the idea that it's an idea, which it is not.

Newton lied about gravity, because of why? People wouldn't understand.

Only I cannot do that here. It really just doesn't work that way.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<