help - inserting values into database tables

chajadan python at chajadan.net
Mon Feb 18 15:34:59 EST 2002

I always use PythonWin, part of the win32all distribution. It's a
color-coded ide, with a basic syntax check, and has one nifty advantage
over any other input editor I've tried: when you call a function, it takes
the document strings and actually gives you a little note about what kind
of input it's expecting!

So all in all it should be the same thing as it ever was, but now in the
environment your particular task seems to ask for. The only "new" things
will be the other possible windows-only features you might want to learn
and use in your time on windows.

Happy computing!

--chajadan