Help using ODBC.pyd to retrieve ntext data from SQL server

Paul Brian paul1brian at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 05:15:22 EST 2002

if this is what I think it is, the trouble is handling large amounts of blob
anywhere other than at the end of the select stmt.

"Select HugeField, Name, Amount from tbltest"

will get you a failed select or a blank hugefield depending on dbase and
odbc.

Try

"Select  Name, Amount, HugeField from tbltest"

Which might work. Good luck.

I think the official explanation is in MSDN somewhere but I cannot find it
now

Paul Brian
"still no sig"

news:24420294.0202251419.82d3373 at posting.google.com...