Delphi vs Python

dsavitsk dsavitsk at e-coli.net
Fri Feb 8 00:56:57 EST 2002

i had the experience of learning VB, getting comfy with it, then learning
python.  this, i believe, led me to appreciate python that much more than i
ever could of had it been my first. so, to ever really know what you are
gaining by using python, you should learn something sucky first.

-d

news:zBm88.333397$pa1.80603034 at news3.rdc1.on.home.com...