Rotor in Jython?

Scherer, Bill Bill.Scherer at VerizonWireless.com
Wed Feb 27 11:23:18 EST 2002

My rotor code is available at:

http://jobs.verizonwireless.com/python/rotor.py

I've implemented the encryption side (which I don't currently
need), and it can now decrypt what it has encrypted. I can not
yet decrypt texted encrypted by the stdlib rotor module.

--
Bill.Scherer at Verizon Wireless
RHCE 807101044903581