Defending the Python lanuage...

Greg Ewing greg at cosc.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Feb 11 22:33:01 EST 2002

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> I suppose it might be a brain thing. I use my left hand for writing and
> drawing while I use my right hand for more coarse-grained tasks, like
> throwing a ball and such. I wouldn't count myself as ambidextrous though.

I'm not sure that coarse/fine is the right way to describe
the distinction even in normal unidextrous (is that the
right word?) people. Consider the fact that most right-handed
guitar players use the left hand for fingering, and the
right hand for the relatively dextrously undemanding
function of strumming. Why is that?

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg