(Long) Re: Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 23:28:38 EST 2002

On 06-Feb-02 12:12:24 David Masterson <dmaster at synopsys.com> wrote:

>> There is only the creation of a configuration of very common code
>> functionality, carried out to it's natural conclusion in support of
>> versatility.

>That has already been done.  It's been done over and over for the last
>50 years of computer programming.  Without a clear definition of what
>you mean by "common code functionality" to differentiate your approach
>versus what's already out there, I see nothing worthwhile in your
>project.

I've defined the nine commands, so show me where this configuration you
claim has been done over and over again.

>--
>David Masterson                dmaster AT synopsys DOT com
>Sr. R&D Engineer               Synopsys, Inc.
>Software Engineering           Sunnyvale, CA

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<