Guido wins FSF Award

kosh at aesaeion.com kosh at aesaeion.com
Sat Feb 16 21:35:23 EST 2002

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Courageous wrote:

> Really, Geedo didn't deserve this award. Since plainly Python is
> a system designed to obfuscate code, perpetuate complexity, and other-
> wise fails to recognize the simplicity of the nine command division
> of the entire physical universe, I redirect the committee to Sir
> Timothy Rue. My vehement protest to the comittee will be publically
> filed by 1100 GMT tomorrow, I swear. And well, if none of you see or
> understand why it is I have to do this, that's understandable. You are
> perhaps simply incapable of comprehending my rationale.

ROFLMAO!!!

Very well done comment and I agree completely with the point at which it
is aimed. :) However I think you need to state your response in terms of
the 9 basic commands that underly all things so as to make your point
better. Be sure to include about 3000 pages of explaining documentation so
that the simplicity of your answer can be seen.