Guido wins FSF Award

kosh at aesaeion.com kosh at aesaeion.com
Sun Feb 17 16:57:28 EST 2002

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Timothy Rue wrote:

> On 17-Feb-02 12:34:12 (Five Fresh) Fish <root at 127.0.0.1> wrote:
> >On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:35:23 -0700 (MST), <kosh at aesaeion.com> wrote:
>
> Ah, Kosh has a history of about 88 posts in Amiga newsgroups and up to
> July last year. But May thru August last year he has made 30 post to c.l.p
> until he added his 31st in this thread recently. I've also seen kosh
> explode many time in IRC. But what Kosh says about 3000 pages.... Guess
> kosh hasn't been around much enough to know better then to assume
> documentation consist of about 3/7th's of my usenet posts. As well as his
> putting on blinders to such simplicity as the following:

I have never been an amiga user and have never made posts to the amiga
newsgroup unless it was crossposted from the linux advocacy newsgroup
which would be pretty strange. For irc I am in a relatively limited number
of places. irc.worldforge.org and irc.openprojects.net #zope

Overall I think you have me confused with someone else and missed the
point of the joke entirely.

> Certainly everyone does understand in reading and responding to post here,
> they actually make use of all nine action. It's physics, but they may
> think it's me and that somehow their reactions will cause a dismissal
> of.... well physics.

Trying to make you stuff sound like physics does not make it physics or
even related to it. There is no real evidence for what you are claiming
like there is for the theories that govern atmospheric composition and
reactions, nuclear physics, etc.