Autocoding evolves from........

phil hunt philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Feb 3 20:41:31 EST 2002

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 00:00:53 GMT, Timothy Rue <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:
>On 30-Jan-02 06:52:48 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>>On 30 Jan 2002 00:48:40 GMT, Peter Seebach <seebs at plethora.net> wrote:
>
>>>Anyway, it looks to me like Python is the wrong language for what you want
>>>to do.  C# is almost certainly the best choice for this; it's designed for
>>>the kinds of tasks you're looking at,
>
>>Is Tim trying to lock people in to the Microsoft monopoly, then?
>
>Why do you make up things by taking things out of context?

Why do you misinterprete a joking question as a personal attack on you?
You seem to have very fragile self-esteem...

>Are you naturally dishonest or do you work at it?

Yes. I mean no. Oops I've been caught lying again.

>Autocoding will be a nice thing to have, it'll get rid of all the arrogant
>jerks.

Then I suggest you create it.

--
===== Philip Hunt ===== philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk =====
Herbivore, a zero-effort email encryption system. Details at: