Autocoding evolves from........

Gerhard Häring gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Sun Feb 3 21:16:51 EST 2002

Le 04/02/02 à 00:00, Timothy Rue écrivit:
> On 30-Jan-02 06:52:48 phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> >On 30 Jan 2002 00:48:40 GMT, Peter Seebach <seebs at plethora.net> wrote:
>
> >>Anyway, it looks to me like Python is the wrong language for what you want
> >>to do.  C# is almost certainly the best choice for this; it's designed for
> >>the kinds of tasks you're looking at,
>
> >Is Tim trying to lock people in to the Microsoft monopoly, then?
>
> Why do you make up things by taking things out of context?
>
> Are you naturally dishonest or do you work at it?
>
> Autocoding will be a nice thing to have, it'll get rid of all the arrogant
> jerks.

Sure. Just like the 4GL buzz from the 1980ies revolutionized the
software industry. Not.

Other than that, I learnt something because of the thread you started,
namely that my mailer supports message scoring.

,----[ .muttrc_scoring ]
| score '~s .*' 5
| score '~s autocod' =0
`----

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 7.7 °C      Wind: 3.4 m/s