add-a-gram

Paul Rubin phr-n2002a at nightsong.com
Tue Feb 19 23:45:10 EST 2002

"Jason Orendorff" <jason at jorendorff.com> writes:
> I solved the other puzzles too...  They still didn't hire me.  :)

It's kind of interesting.  They wrote me back saying my solutions were
correct and invited me to send a resume.  I replied basically that I
wasn't really looking for a job in Boston, but had fun with the
puzzles.

They're spending quite a lot of $$ running those banner ads and I
doubt if they have that many openings, so they must be looking for
"perfect" candidates.  I'm sure they get quite a few responses.