Paper "PDF Editing and Processing" at IPC 10?

Jeff Hinrichs jlh at cox.net
Fri Feb 15 19:17:37 EST 2002

I was at the presentation.  It was a system that parsed pdf files in to
pythonic objects and structures and allowed for editing and saving existing
pdf docs.  It was written completely in python.  The down side is that the
presenter had no code to show or share and seemed quite taken aback when
requests were made.

He said in a "few months" after the code had been "cleaned up."  So, it
doesn't appear as though they will be releasing it.   Too bad, it was quite
interesting.

-Jeff

news:gherman-822C04.14540615022002 at news.t-online.com...