Autocoding evolves from........

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 02:26:37 EST 2002

On Wed, 06 Feb 2002 04:54:36 GMT
Timothy Rue wrote:

> On 04-Feb-02 08:17:44 ameoba <ahmebah at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote in
> >news:972.799T919T11694325threeseas at earthlink.net:
>
> >> Autocoding will be a nice thing to have, it'll get rid of all the
> >> arrogant jerks.
>

> >Unfortunately, it will do nothing to remove people spouting off
meaningless
> >drivel and claiming it's revolutionary.
>
> Hmmmm, try evolution a bit.
>
> Was GNU revolutionary or evolutionary?

All that matters is that GNU was/is more than just empty words.  Perhaps
you should provide some functional code before you start comparing yourself
to Richard Stallman.

BTW, I would point out the irony of comparing yourself to an achieved
programmer in light of your earlier statements regarding such individuals,
but I expect it would be wasted on you.

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan