what I would like to see in python to make a better "glue" language (Newbie)

Jason Orendorff jason at jorendorff.com
Tue Feb 26 19:38:29 EST 2002

Fernando Perez wrote:
> Anthony_Barker wrote:
> > One more idea for Administrators/Glue Implementers; lots of code
> > examples is key.
>
> 100% agreed. The python docs are very nice, but they could definitely use
> more example code. Often a single well written example is worth
> 10 pages of ultra-verbose text.
>
> The doc maintainers do a great job already, [...]

Indeed they do.

I would love to see a "wiki" on python.org, initially populated
with the latest Python documentation (in some easy-to-edit form),
just as an experiment.  I think some examples might magically
appear in it.

The cookbook is a bit of a pain.

## Jason Orendorff    http://www.jorendorff.com/