mxODBC, stored procedure syntax

cb921 google at cb921.org
Mon Feb 11 03:16:06 EST 2002

Hi,

"M.-A. Lemburg" <mal at lemburg.com> wrote...
>"Fran?is Lepoutrre" wrote:
>>
>> As far as i understand it there is currently
>> no support for returning params from
>> storedprocedures at the moment.
>
>There is: let the stored procedure generate a result
>set (or a temporary table) and then fetch the data
>using the standard .fetchxxx() methods.

Thank you.

Excuse my lack of clue for a moment more, please.  Does this
involve any considerations for those creating the stored
procedures?  The stored procedures are already in use by a
number of others, who are using VB to access them.  I am sure
they will not be too happy to change them. :<

again thanks.