[snake-farm] Re: 2.2.x backports of 2.3.x new features?

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Thu Dec 12 16:56:48 EST 2002

We extend the offer to all people who have escaped ;) Toronto,
regardless of their official place of heart-registration.

I lost my Time Machine priveliges a few years (or a few decades) ago
(depending on the subjective timeline you want to use) when one of me
apparently went back to try and introduce Stackless' (the previous
version) micro-threading into Core-Python.  So I suppose we'll have to
wait 'til March.

Though, if the PSU's teleporter is avail...